GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR USE OF THE SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WWW.VODI4KA.COM
In any order of items and/or services from this website through any of the order channels – by phone, e-mail or via mobile application, the user agrees to comply with these General Terms and Conditions:
- com (http://vodi4ka.com/) is a web-based platform on the Internet owned by Globe System Ltd., UIC: 200 582 199, which enables users to use various services subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
- Services are all services that Globe System Ltd. can offer to The Client through the WEBSITE WWW. VODI4KA.COM.
- Items/Products are all goods, products and services that can be ordered through the VODI4KA.COM.
- Customer is any user who has ordered or used the services available through the VODI4KA.COM.
- The resources of contact with Globe Sistem Ltd. are:
- The contact form on the VODI4KA.COM.
- E-mail email@example.com.
- Phone numbers: 029463202; 0888483163 and the rest listed on the website.
- A supplier is a person engaged in the supply of goods and services, accessible through the website WWW.VODI4KA.COM and provided by Globe System Ltd.
- Gallon is a reusable polycarbonate injection bottle with a capacity of 19,7 l.
- Dispenser is a device for feeding water from gallons, depending on the model, the water supplied has a different temperature: room, heated or cooled.
- Orders, transports and returns:
The proposal of an order by the Client is done by successively performing the following actions:
- Determining the quantity and type of items ordered and finalizing the order by expressing them through the means of contact with Globe System Ltd. : in writing through the feedback form or e-mail, or orally by phone call.
- Delivery of the ordered items is made by Globe System Ltd. or a partner of the company in the respective city, standard on the next official business day or later date chosen by the customer.
- The days and hours of delivery for the city of Sofia Sofia should be specified at the time of request of delivery and the possibilities are as follows:
- Daily deliveries – executed on the next business day after acceptance of a delivery order and apply to all regions in the town of Varna. Sofia: Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 17:30.
- Evening deliveries – executed on the same or the next business day after acceptance of a delivery order and apply to the regions: Druzhba, Mladost, Slatina, Reduta, Geo Milev, Izgrev, Iztok, Poduyane: on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17:30 to 21:00.
- “Globe System Ltd. guarantees delivery within the specified hours.
- The Customer may cancel or postpone the delivery to a future date, but not less than 30 minutes before the delivery arrives at the Customer’s address. If delivery is attempted at the Customer’s address without the Customer being able to gain access to receive the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to charge a fee for a repeat delivery to be made on a later date.
- The delivery of the products and services offered is made only on official working days.
- Return of received goods is possible within 14 days after receipt of delivery, and the associated costs are at the expense of the Customer, in accordance with valid laws.
- The return period for food and beverages is no more than 24 hours.
- Upon return, the Customer is obliged to pack the goods with the original packaging with which they were received.
III. Prices and methods of payment:
- The prices of the items, their packaging, delivery prices, services and payment methods are described in the respective web pages of the VODI4KA. COM website and/or in an individual offer sent to the customer by a representative of Globe System Ltd.
- All prices announced on the Internet pages of the website WWW. VODI4KA. COM are indicated with and/or without value added tax, specified unambiguously for each price.
- Payment is made according to the previously agreed options – on the spot, upon delivery to the address specified by the Customer; by bank transfer.
- The gallons supplied by the supplier are negotiable, marked with warranty stickers and are the property of Globe System Ltd unless the customer purchases them.
- At the first delivery the customer deposits 10. 00lv. for each gallon delivered for use by Globe System Ltd. unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- On subsequent deliveries, the customer must deliver the same quantity of empty gallons equal to the quantity of full gallons he receives. Each additional full gallon or damaged empty gallon is charged at 10. 00lv. excluding VAT.
- Gallons transported to a customer that have not been used for more than 6 months are considered unfit for use and are scrapped, at which expense Globe System Ltd. forfeits the deposit paid.
- The Customer undertakes to return the empty gallons to Globe System Ltd in a timely manner, no later than 6 months from receipt of the last transport.
- The dispensers can be purchased or used free of charge under the respective conditions specified in an offer or contract concluded with Globe System Ltd.
- “Globe System Ltd has the right to collect and use information about its users when they register as Customers. Information by which the Customer may be identified may include name, address, telephone, email, gender, and any other information that the Customer voluntarily provides when placing an order.
- “Globe System Ltd. takes due care and is responsible for the protection of the Customer’s information.
- In addition to the purposes provided for in the General Terms and Conditions, Globe System Ltd. collects and uses the information when offering new services to the Customer (free or paid), promotions, organizing raffles, inquiries, surveys, etc.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Customer consents to the processing of his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes. The Customer has the right to unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to info@vodi4ka. com.
- “Globe System Ltd. undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the Customer and not to provide the collected information to third parties except in cases where the Customer’s explicit consent has been gained or in all cases specified in the law.