Effective from: 20.05.2018
Last update: 20.05.2018
- What are the cookies and local data storage (“cookies” and similar technologies)?
“Cookies” are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access websites. First-party cookies are those set by the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies are those cookies that are used by domains other than the website you are visiting.
Like cookies, local storage technology, if used, allows websites to store information on a computer or mobile device. Local storage is most often persistent and, unlike cookies, data in local storage is not automatically transferred over the internet each time the website that stored it is visited.
improve the performance of relevant websites and the user experience,
measure exposure to ads and online media by identifying when, how often, on which websites certain online ads, media and other content are displayed on your device.
III. Types of cookies:
Our Website may use the following types of cookies:
(1) Essential cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. For example, we use these cookies in the following cases:
* to authenticate and identify our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* so that we can meet our obligations and maintain the security of our services.
(2) Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but they allow us to personalize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information you have already provided each time / for example, when you enter your details to access our services /;
(3) Advertising cookies.
We use these cookies, such as:
* to obtain information about how you use our Websites, such as pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you;
* to determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and timing);
* to monitor the success of a product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
Often, these cookies are designed to deliver ads that are tailored to you – both on and off our Sites. This type of advertising is known as “interest-based advertising”. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
(4) Session cookies:
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to move between the different pages of our Site without the need to log in again. This practice is known as “single sign-on”;
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to take the test answers to show your score;
* to keep the answers to the survey form once filled in (and to avoid having to fill in the survey form repeatedly).
We use cookie information to make our websites more enjoyable and user-friendly and to provide you with a personalized experience on our site.
- Third-party cookies:
We also use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. The following lists the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the provided instructions.
- How do I delete cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to let you know. This allows you to accept or refuse a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this, aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including login and playback features.
VII. Can website users block cookies?
Yes, you can change your browser’s privacy settings to block all cookies; however, this may seriously affect the functionality of the website and its use by you, as many websites may not function properly. Your browser may allow you to delete all cookies when it is closed. However, this option also deletes persistent cookies that can store your preferences and custom settings on the websites you visit regularly. You may save the cookies you want, as your browser may allow you to specify on which sites you always allow or on which sites you do not allow them to use “Cookies”.
VIII. Where can I find more information about cookies?